Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WORK-How to filing your company GST

1.Double check the value of standard-rated supplies.include the zero-rated supplies and value of exempt supplies.

2.Double check the value of taxable purchases.make sure all of the purchases invoice have been submit.

3.Double check the output tax due.ensure the amount before out tax is already after discount .

4.Login to https://mytax.iras.gov.sg/ESVWEB/default.aspx

5.Step 1 --I'm logging in for My Organisation's/Business' Tax Matters.and then press'SingPass'

6.Keyin your ID and Password.and then press submit.

7.Then,you have to keyin your UENCO-Tax Reference Number,then press login.

8.It will show out some message, you choose'What I Need To Do',then choose --- File Form / Return---File My GST Return(s)'

9.Selected which one you have to fill in.

10.Just put in the No. and then submit

DONE.

PS:Look like so easy....but alway drive me crazy....anyway, i finished my work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment