Sunday, January 9, 2011

《The Leap Years》------If you are not too long,I will wait here for you all my life.

【A story from my friend : A young girl date with one guy who is divorced  and has one son and her friends and family cant accept that. 


At that time I ask her:"Do you think this is love?”
she answer me:"I have no idea what love is, but I do know that I love him!”

and now...she married that guy and happy life!~】

The film I watched 4 times already, a Singaporean love story, it's so sweet. lots of people were moved to tears, but I was always smiling, for this sweet sweet love. lots of people said it's not reality, but why not being intoxicated into this romance?

  
It tells a story of completely inflexible love, she's been waiting for 12 years for a simple promise.

But the happy ending comes finally. It's so hard to find the right person, as we all know and also the suitable time, right place.

However if here he comes, the right one you're looking for all along. just be persevering and steady.

Like someone told me: prepare for the worst, hope for the best.


Good Night

To my all dears

Love you

------C

1 comment:

  1. English not bad!
    Keep up the good work!
    :P~~~W

    ReplyDelete