Monday, April 25, 2011

《We Have Lost Even》---Pablo Neruda

We have lost even this twilight.

No one saw us this evening hand in hand.

wilie the blue night dropped on the world


I have seen from my window

The fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.


Somentimes a piece of sun,

Burned like a coin between my hans.


I remembered you with my soul clenched

In that sadness of mine that you know,


Where were you then?

Who else was there?

Saying what?

Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly

When i am sad and feel you are far away?


The book fell that is always turned to at twilight

And my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.


Always,always you recede through the evening.

Towards where the twilight goess erasing statues.

试译版:

我们甚至遗失了这黄昏里的微光。


今夜将无人看到我俩手牵着手。

当蓝色之夜在这个世界陨落。



我已经从我的窗户中看到。

那遥远山顶上落日的祭典。



有时,一枚夕阳,

在我双手间如硬币般燃烧。

我忆起了你。

灵魂深陷于你所了解的我的悲哀里。



那时你曾在哪里?

那里还有谁?

说些什么?

当我悲伤,当我感到与你遥远的距离,

为什么全部的爱会突然降临?



书一如既往地在暮色中滑落下来。

披肩像受伤的小狗倦缩在我的脚边。


总是,

你总是在暮色抹去雕像的地方

借着黄昏隐没。

No comments:

Post a Comment