Friday, November 26, 2010

This work is dedicated to the "YOU"

"YOU" who had made me wait all these while

"YOU" who had felt i was never good enough

"YOU" who cheated on a wife with a colleague

"YOU" who said i was over-thinking

"YOU" wgi said that i was always locking the door to your room

"YOU" who was always excusing yourself to answer calls

"YOU" who covers your call ID when you are smashing

"YOU" who keeps me a secret never to be told

"YOU" who says i cannot spent CNY eve with my family

"YOU" who thinks that your finding fault with me is to help me improve "me"

"YOU" who find that i need to change this and that and those before we marry









拿破仑曾经说过:“唯一的限制就是你脑海中自己的限制”


或许,我限制自己靠近你

或许,我限制自己爱上你






 

1 comment:

  1. How come sounds like a ms M complaining?.....W

    ReplyDelete